All transactions are safe and secure. Stonebridge thanks you for your generous contribution to our ministry. This is not just money well spent; it's money well invested (Php 4:17).
Online Giving Through EasyTithe Using Your Debit/Credit Card or Check
There are three simple steps to giving online. It is simple and secure, and will only take a few moments to go through the process. We are a 501(c)3 organization, and all contributions are tax-deductible.
MOBILE GIVING- APP INSTRUCTIONS
Download the App Get the app for your phone and give whether you are sitting in church or away on vacation.
Download and Setup:
- Launch the app store from your device and search for easy tithe.
- Download and open the easy tithe app.
- Make sure your location services are turned ON. When you launch the app, you can search for your organization by typing the organization name and/or zip code (78253), or choose to search for organizations near you.
- Login or create a new account to give to your organization
- Once logged in, make a donation by tapping the “+” icon.
Giving a Donation:
- Within the app click on the Give tab
- Enter your donation amount.
- Select which fund you would like to donate to from the drop down list.
- Select Payment Method
- Tap “Add new payment method” and add your card information and billing details or use the “Quick Scan” feature to scan your card information.
- Choose your recurrence. You can give a one-time donation or setup a recurring donation from this menu.
- Tap “Give” to process your donation
- You can view your contribution history by tapping the History tab.
- Donor profile settings can be adjusted by tapping the Settings tab.
- Payment methods can be updated here.
- Personal information (name, address) and Account details (email, password, and security pin) can be updated in this tab as well.